Friday, November 11, 2011

Whom do I discuss phones with?


So I told a friend in India that the Samsung Galaxy S2 has the most amazing screen ever with the Super AMOLED plus working its magic and showing the colours as they should be seen.

He told me that his Nexus S, which as a SCLCD (i9023) has a better screen than the S2. He said that he would be sending a mail to me proving it to me that the SCLCD was better than the SAMOLED Plus. Being the bigger person that I am, I stopped arguing and said that I was looking forward to the "proof" he was presenting to back up his claims.

A few days later, I got a mail which had two screenshots of what looked like the same home screen. It was running launcher pro, same wallpaper, same set of widgets and shortcuts on the screen. To any eye, they were screenshots of the homescreen of the same device. The subject line of the mail just mentioned - see for yourself.

On questioning my friend as to what am I supposed to see in those two images, I was told that the one named 1.jpeg was the SAMOLED Plus and the 2.jpeg was the SCLCD and the SCLCD was the best one.

Don't expect everyone to get the joke.

1 comment: