Monday, November 28, 2011

Linux Mint 12 - Lisa


Is photoshop available for Linux? Because if it is, I might as well move whole heartedly to Linux Mint, have completely fallen in love with the OS. It brings all the cool factors of the Gnome 3 desktop but keeps some of the saner things from the Gnome 2.4. This is probably the reason why I will stick to it rather than Fedora or Ubuntu as they just went a little gung ho with their presentations of the new Gnome desktop.

So far, I think that my laptop looks and performs a lot better under the new system. Even chromium looks and feels better, makes the perfect use of the full HD resolution screen. That is probably one of the reasons why I feel so comfortable with the OS. Anyways, I'll add some more later, now have to go play with the OS a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment