Monday, September 12, 2011

My trysts with photography

Ever since I joined Google Plus, I have got to admit, my interest in photography has just skyrocketed. I did have my initial inclinations but then again, I wasn't that serious. So since the day I have been following the guys Thomas Hawk, Trey Ratcliffe and the dame Lotus Carrol on G+, I thought of making the most of my photo-clicking urges and bought myself a decent cam. Being a pretty impatient guy, I was very much looking forward to getting some instant results. But sadly, that is SO not the case with photography. One has to be patient, and willing to spend a lot of time playing with some bars and number in photoshop so that, that one pic you clicked actually seems worthwile.
So after getting myself some good photo-editing software, I was finally able to get some good results post processing. Anyways, my new portfolio can now be found at http://500px.com/techeretic.
Hopefully I'll be able to add to this soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment